Monday, 16 February 2015

Meeting

                           

                            
                                        


A walk in rain, the touch of hands, the intricate details, red lipstick on a cup, soft and mellow songs from the record player, a piece of cake and a little silver fork, sweet kisses, memories and words, exchanging thoughts, rain on the window, sun rays after the rain, hair put up with bobby pins, slowly dancing to music, angry voices, tapping on the wooden floor, blue tiles in the bathroom, cream in coffee, sleepy eyes, dark mascara, gloomy clouds, soft touch, loving feeling  

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful.
    one of the best and many things about you/your blog is all these little things. these little things each one of us see/experience every day but you let us see how beautiful they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Your words are warm and I appreciate them.

      Delete
  2. your music and words are so heart warming.
    you seem like such a wonderful and sweet person overall :) I've been an admirer of your blog for a long time. i always loved your pictures and little bug drawings. but your tumblr is so popular that a like or reblog by me would be insignificant. so i'm glad i finally get the chance to share some words with you in this blog :3
    (please come say hi at my blog or tumblr some time. it will mean the world to me <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there,love <3 Your message is so kind, it makes me feel all warm inside. I am glad you wrote to me! I'll pay your blog a visit now and then. Thank you very much for all your lovely message.

      Much much love, Johanna

      Delete