Wednesday, 23 December 2015

looking through art of 2015

A year of art. 

A year of art and things I made- a splendid beautiful year with sadness and happy moments. Growth as an artist and memories on paper. I couldn't keep a diary but I could observe and paint. Spring was alive and truthfully so very enlightening. Summer was warm and endless but autumn felt short and now sunlight is precious. The beauty of the seasons every year again. I hope you have a happy new year everyone. 
































11 comments:

  1. these are so lovely! i hope the new year brings you lots of joy :)

    Claire
    www.augustlikethemonth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I hope it does the same for you

      Delete
  2. Du bist so unglaublich talentiert <3 und inspirierst mich so sehr!


    Liebe,
    Michelle


    http://daughterofthewoods.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke dir liebes :) Es bedeutet mir sehr viel <3

      Delete
  3. I am such a fan of these. Your art is always so inspiring it makes me want to explode with love for it all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love <3 I am so glad I can inspire you

      Delete
  4. This is so lovely. Especially how you use those real life models!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art is so wonderful, dearest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So incredible. What a beautiful person you are, and what beautiful art you create.

    ReplyDelete