Thursday, 9 June 2016

Lily of the Valley - Convallaria majalis


This morning I worked on an illustration of the beautiful and fragrant lily of the valley. Sadly they are not in bloom anymore and I already miss their beauty. Luckily I photographed one so I could capture its beauty in a painting. Hopefully I will still add a little moth. I will also be uploading a video on the flower soon to my Nature's Wonders series on youtube.  I hope you are all well! 


I am working on several projects. You can expect a little book with my illustrations and poetry soon! 


8 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your little book a lot, dear Johanna! I suppose it will be lovely and calming like everything from your activities and like you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope that you will love it as much as I love creating it! :)

      Delete
  2. My universe! your art, your videos, your blog, photos, everything you do is so inspiring.
    I'm a new fan, reader, supporter from Colombia, I live in the mountains, surrounded by nature, insects, flowers. What you do and share is a joy for my soul! thanks for inspiring me!

    Love From Colombia<3

    The Mushroom Rain Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment! Your blog is beautiful and I shall definitely look through it carefully. Have a lovely day :)

      Delete
    2. Wow thank you so much, you response made my day really <3

      Delete
  3. Nature is always looking beautiful, This is very nice article picture in this article is very nice.
    Oswal Books for class 12

    ReplyDelete