Tuesday, 26 July 2016

A summer day




Hello everybody, 
it has been a while since I last wrote on here. Much has happened and I finally found some time to sit down and share some things with you. So I was in Edinburgh for two weeks and it was lovely. I had a great time and will tell you more about it soon. I actually did a botanical illustration course at the botanical gardens and will show you my portfolio as soon as I receive it back. Returning home I found the garden filled with blooming yarrow and high grass: the perfect place to spend a day writing and painting in my nature journal. Summer is wonderful and I am so happy to be able to just sit in my garden and enjoy the beautiful flowers and insects buzzing around. I am working on some videos and lovely things for my shop that I hope you will like as much as I like working on them. 

See you soon. Love,
Johanna 

recording and working on my nature journal

I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.” 
― John Keats

letters from lovely people


songs of summer
Boat Behind by Kings Of Convenience
Forests on the Way there by Tom Rosenthal
Tonight I shall Sleep by Duke Ellington


2 comments:

  1. Great post Johanna! I'll listen the songs :) I recomend you a song from Lisandro Aristimuño: Azúcar del Estero; the lyric is so pretty!¨

    Have a nice day/night. Agustín Galeano, hijo de la Tierra ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It am listening to it right now. Reminds me of Misophone, it is very pretty. :)
      Thank you and have a lovely day/night as well. (^_^)

      Delete