Thursday, 4 August 2016

Wild Strawberry, New Ideas, Collaboration

first sketch and finished painting

Hello lovely people,
I am very excited to show you the art I have been working on lately. A few days ago I made botanical illustration of the wild strawberry. I found so many of them in the garden and love their taste. Actually I am pretty pleased about how the flower and strawberry turned out but I am still having difficulties with the leaves. I will practise more!



fragaria vesca illustration
I was very inspired by the wonderful people in my life and decided to make something a little different using pencil. I drew a bird with lots of little things such as insects and mushrooms around it. I really liked doing it and definitely will continue filling the notebook with more pencil drawings.

a pencil drawing I did 
And finally I finished the collaboration piece with Jane. She is such a wonderful artist and I am incredibly happy to be working with her. We might make some postcards of each our final pieces so that is exciting!

I finished Jane's painting this week

Jane's Illustration (instagram: lamblittle)

I hope you are all doing well.

Love,

Johanna

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog omg <3 you need more recognition. Do you actually paint for some book publishers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do not actually, I would love to one day :)

      Delete
  2. Ihave been running on currently. a few days in the past I made botanical illustration of the wild strawberry.I'm working in OOH Media Software i found so lots of them in the garden and love their taste. surely i'm pretty thrilled approximately how the flower and strawberry turned out however i'm nonetheless having difficulties with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete