Wednesday, 14 September 2016

new posts / new beginnings



Hello everybody,

I was gone for a while and I am very sorry. I moved to Berlin and I didn't have an internet connection for a while. Now I'd love to blog more and share lots of things with you. Firstly I will always blog a little bit about the book I am currently reading or make reading lists. Also there are going to be lots of lists with nice things to do, because they really help me when I am feeling down. Maybe more playlists and even some painting tutorials. Anyways until then I will work on some blogposts for you and I am glad to be back!
If you want me to blog about anything specific let me know in the comments.

Much love,

Johanna

4 comments:

  1. I am very excited to see more posts here Johanna. I'd love to know what you are listening/reading and exploring!
    Have a nice week <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try to post a bit more and more regularly now :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. I am very happy to see you back, Johanna! <3

    ReplyDelete